Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: JDBFreeheel on January 21, 2009, 02:33:56 am

Title: FS: Panasonic DMC-LX2 (Black) $300.00. Mint. Two batteries.
Post by: JDBFreeheel on January 21, 2009, 02:33:56 am
Selling my Panasonic DMC-LX2 (Black) digital camera.  $300.00 OBO.

Paypal verified only.  I'll cover PayPal fees and standard ground shipping.  If you want it faster, you pay the difference.

Comes with original box, all paper work and accessories, plus an extra charger (small outlet-folder with car attachment).  Small black/silver Lowepro case included at no charge.

I love this camera, but don't use it enough; I'd love to see someone get some use out of it.  Works flawlessly.

Ebay's price is approx $300.00 for examples in worse, used condition.

-Josh
Title: FS: Panasonic DMC-LX2 (Black) $300.00. Mint. Two batteries.
Post by: JDBFreeheel on January 22, 2009, 11:25:31 am
Quote from: JDBFreeheel
Selling my Panasonic DMC-LX2 (Black) digital camera.  $300.00 OBO.

Paypal verified only.  I'll cover PayPal fees and standard ground shipping.  If you want it faster, you pay the difference.

Comes with original box, all paper work and accessories, plus an extra charger (small outlet-folder with car attachment).  Small black/silver Lowepro case included at no charge.

I love this camera, but don't use it enough; I'd love to see someone get some use out of it.  Works flawlessly.

Ebay's price is approx $300.00 for examples in worse, used condition.

-Josh

Price drop: $260, shipped and Paypal'ed.
Title: FS: Panasonic DMC-LX2 (Black) $300.00. Mint. Two batteries.
Post by: hessphoto on February 07, 2009, 03:49:04 pm
Quote from: JDBFreeheel
Price drop: $260, shipped and Paypal'ed.
Hi there,
Is this still available?

Title: FS: Panasonic DMC-LX2 (Black) $300.00. Mint. Two batteries.
Post by: skywalker_shiva on February 09, 2009, 04:54:30 am
Hi Josh,

I'll take it.

You can PM me your Paypal details
or mail it to me on mail at altafkhan.net


Title: FS: Panasonic DMC-LX2 (Black) $300.00. Mint. Two batteries.
Post by: JDBFreeheel on February 09, 2009, 11:08:15 am
Sold. Thanks for the interest.