Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: JDBFreeheel on January 20, 2009, 07:28:20 pm

Title: FS: Mamiya AF 55mm 2.8 lens (Brand New) never used
Post by: JDBFreeheel on January 20, 2009, 07:28:20 pm
Hello All,

I have a brand new, in box with all paper work, never-used Mamiya AF 55mm 2.8 lens for use on the AFD Series camera body for sale.  $750.00 or best offer.  PayPal verified buyers only.  I'll pay for the Pay Pal 3.5% fee and ship insured via FedEx ground.  Anything faster, you pay the difference.

BH Photo has these new for $1188.00 and Ebay has these used in the $400-$500 range.  Great deal on a perfect, brand new, Mamiya USA, shiny lens.  

-Josh
Title: FS: Mamiya AF 55mm 2.8 lens (Brand New) never used
Post by: JDBFreeheel on January 21, 2009, 05:09:24 pm
Quote from: JDBFreeheel
Hello All,

I have a brand new, in box with all paper work, never-used Mamiya AF 55mm 2.8 lens for use on the AFD Series camera body for sale.  $750.00 or best offer.  PayPal verified buyers only.  I'll pay for the Pay Pal 3.5% fee and ship insured via FedEx ground.  Anything faster, you pay the difference.

BH Photo has these new for $1188.00 and Ebay has these used in the $400-$500 range.  Great deal on a perfect, brand new, Mamiya USA, shiny lens.  

-Josh

Alright folks, I'm impatient.  $675 including PayPal fees and standard shipping.  Come on now...this is a good, sharp lens for the AFD series.

-Josh
Title: FS: Mamiya AF 55mm 2.8 lens (Brand New) never used
Post by: JDBFreeheel on January 22, 2009, 09:26:13 pm
Alright folks.  Any takers at $575 including fees and shipping.  Goes to the 'Bay after this.