Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: barry685 on January 19, 2009, 09:49:55 am
-
Phase One P21+ Mint condition 6985 actuations. Includes 2 batteries + charger (1 just purchased), pelican case, lens cleaning kit & C1 software
Under warranty until 4/11/2011. Complete with pelican case.
Please note the Phase One mount swap has been used.
This back was recently listed on Ebay with a complete Mamiya AFD II system & lenses. The winning bidder has defaulted.
Asking $6500.0 + shipping
Will accept Pay Pal or cash
Item is located in Brooklyn NY
Barry Ehrman
718-421-2103
www.barrystudios.com
-
HI Barry, are you selling the whole Mamiya system or just the phase back? Thanks, Dana
Phase One P21+ Mint condition 6985 actuations. Includes 2 batteries + charger (1 just purchased), pelican case, lens cleaning kit & C1 software
Under warranty until 4/11/2011. Complete with pelican case.
Please note the Phase One mount swap has been used.
This back was recently listed on Ebay with a complete Mamiya AFD II system & lenses. The winning bidder has defaulted.
Asking $6500.0 + shipping
Will accept Pay Pal or cash
Item is located in Brooklyn NY
Barry Ehrman
718-421-2103
www.barrystudios.com
-
HI Barry, are you selling the whole Mamiya system or just the phase back? Thanks, Dana
Hi
I will sell what ever you want. The reason I just listed the back was because I felt it would be easier to sell this way. I was going to sell the AfdII + the lenses after the back was sold.
Barry
-
did this system sell for $9600 on Ebay....I was watching it....could you tell me why you are selling? Thanks, Dana
Hi
I will sell what ever you want. The reason I just listed the back was because I felt it would be easier to sell this way. I was going to sell the AfdII + the lenses after the back was sold.
Barry
-
did this system sell for $9600 on Ebay....I was watching it....could you tell me why you are selling? Thanks, Dana
It sold for $8950.00 & the buyer defaulted.
I photograph children & the system is to slow for that purpose.
-
could you remind me of what was in the ebay sale? I also shoot some kids...when you say slow...do you mean to many seconds between shooting each frame?
p.s. nice shots on your website by the way
It sold for $8950.00 & the buyer defaulted.
I photograph children & the system is to slow for that purpose.
-
could you remind me of what was in the ebay sale? I also shoot some kids...when you say slow...do you mean to many seconds between shooting each frame?
p.s. nice shots on your website by the way
The ebay listing included.
Mamiya Afd II
80mm 2.8
150mm 3.5
55mm 2.8
105-200 4.5
Electromagnetic Cable release
Metz 54 mZ3 (with mamiya adaptor)
The speed issue is not the capture rate of the digital back (it is plenty fast).
The camera body has a bit of shutter lag that bothered me.
-
shutter lag...I see...I need to talk with my studio partner about $$ and get back to you...does the live view work well?
The ebay listing included.
Mamiya Afd II
80mm 2.8
150mm 3.5
55mm 2.8
105-200 4.5
Electromagnetic Cable release
Metz 54 mZ3 (with mamiya adaptor)
The speed issue is not the capture rate of the digital back (it is plenty fast).
The camera body has a bit of shutter lag that bothered me.
-
shutter lag...I see...I need to talk with my studio partner about $$ and get back to you...does the live view work well?
I don't know what live view is & never used it. If it has something to do with shooting tethered, I never have.
-
no problem...yes I believe its use when shooting tethered
I don't know what live view is & never used it. If it has something to do with shooting tethered, I never have.