Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: CuriousLens on January 18, 2009, 04:01:36 pm

Title: HP z3100ps 44inch
Post by: CuriousLens on January 18, 2009, 04:01:36 pm
I have a 6 month old HP z3100ps printer for sale. It has the APS (Advanced Profiling Solution) included. Its only made 50 or so prints, still using the original ink. There is 2.5 years of warranty left on the printer. I'll also included 4 rolls of HP paper, all 42x100, glossy, luster, matte and satin. Also I have five different packs of 17x22 paper included.

I was planning on using this for a new project, however the project fell threw.

Local pick in Hartford CT only.

Now:
$5,500 obo

message me for any other details.
Title: HP z3100ps 44inch
Post by: CuriousLens on January 19, 2009, 04:03:38 pm
I'm going to drop the price to $5,500. The printer is really like new, if anyone wants to make test prints before you buy that is fine with me as well.
Title: HP z3100ps 44inch
Post by: CuriousLens on January 22, 2009, 01:37:09 pm
New price, $5,000 dollars  OBO

Title: HP z3100ps 44inch
Post by: CuriousLens on January 29, 2009, 11:21:19 am
Price drop $4,700 OBO

I need to move this printer, its in perfect shape, someone make me a fair offer and its yours.