Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: fotolli on January 18, 2009, 01:52:48 pm

Title: FS Hasselblad H1 Body + Prismfinder
Post by: fotolli on January 18, 2009, 01:52:48 pm
For sale is a hardly used H1 Body including prismfinder and batterygrip. Number of actuations is in the 2,500 region, but I have to look it up. I have the original packaging for both pieces.
I am located in Zurich, Switzerland thus customs to the E.U. may apply. I would however send the camera without its original packaging from Germany for an additional 50€.

I am hoping to gain 1500€ / 2000 US$ + shipping.

For those of you in doubt of my reputation, check my ebay-feedback (user: fotolli).

Thanks for your interest

Oliver
Title: FS Hasselblad H1 Body + Prismfinder
Post by: fotolli on January 21, 2009, 06:52:06 pm
Nobody interested?  Make me an offer.

I would also be interested in a digital back with Hasselblad v-mount. If someone would have one to trade (depneding on the back I would pay additional $, of course), I would be glad to hear about what you have to offer.

Thanks Oliver
Title: FS Hasselblad H1 Body + Prismfinder
Post by: JustinWaldingerPhoto on January 22, 2009, 12:23:34 pm
Quote from: fotolli
Nobody interested?  Make me an offer.

Thanks Oliver


PM sent