Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: sniper on January 16, 2009, 01:27:23 pm
-
I'm hopeing one of our photoshop gurus might be able to help me. I have a lot of plug-ins (88F files) but after installing them I got missing MSVCRT10.dll error, I know that means some of the filters are not compatable, and I sorted the issue out and got PS working again, by removing the files. My question is there any way to tell which ones will and which ones wont work in CS4 without actually trying each one individually?, when I say I have a lot I mean it, I could be weeks trying it one at a time, HELP!
Silly idea would installing the missing dll make any difference? Wayne
-
I don't know of any easy way other than trying them all, but if you have a *lot* of them, why not start by only trying the ones you actually *use* ? You might try loading the ones you regularly use in a dedicated plug-in folder and pointing to that in prefs. This way you also save overhead by not loading plug-ins you'll never use each time you start CS...
Just a thought.
-
I don't know of any easy way other than trying them all, but if you have a *lot* of them, why not start by only trying the ones you actually *use* ? You might try loading the ones you regularly use in a dedicated plug-in folder and pointing to that in prefs. This way you also save overhead by not loading plug-ins you'll never use each time you start CS...
Just a thought.
Thanks Jack, I did try that and it worked up to a point, then I sorted those by date order, and by removing all those before 2007 I have it working, stilla pain though, some of the older ones were good. Thanks Wayne