Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: marcwilson on January 16, 2009, 01:01:06 pm

Title: WTB: Hasselbad 150mm CF
Post by: marcwilson on January 16, 2009, 01:01:06 pm
Hi guys,

I am looking for a Hasselblad 150mm CF lens for the v system.
I don't want to pay a premium for pretty cosmetics but glass must be clean.

Looking in Europe really to avoid high import duties from outside but please do me know if you have one for sale.

Thanks,

Marc
Title: WTB: Hasselbad 150mm CF
Post by: pixjohn on January 16, 2009, 01:43:34 pm
I have one for sale in the US

http://www.johngibbel.com/For_Sale/ (http://www.johngibbel.com/For_Sale/)


Quote from: marcwilson
Hi guys,

I am looking for a Hasselblad 150mm CF lens for the v system.
Glass must be clean.

Looking in Europe really to avoid high import duties from outside but please do me know if you have one for sale.

Thanks,

Marc
Title: WTB: Hasselbad 150mm CF
Post by: neil snape on January 17, 2009, 04:25:11 am
Quote from: marcwilson
Hi guys,

I am looking for a Hasselblad 150mm CF lens for the v system.
Glass must be clean.

Looking in Europe really to avoid high import duties from outside but please do me know if you have one for sale.

Thanks,

Marc
Well I have one that I was going to sell as a kit as I haven't shot film for three years....

CF 150 f4 spotless glass, regularly serviced by Hasselblad , overall in very good condition, only some wear marks around the bayonnet mount for the Pro shade. Bought new, works perfectly, still tight and fluid focus.  Paris.