Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: BlasR on January 16, 2009, 06:56:57 am

Title: HD3II-50
Post by: BlasR on January 16, 2009, 06:56:57 am
Hello all.

I like to know were I can find help with flex color.

first how you open it?

It's ask if I want open it with bridge/adobe or something else

 I have mac,,what ever is for 2009

I'm using H3dII-50.

No,I don't know how to used the hd3II-50.

I just got it last night.  so no photos or what ever, I will do some shooting today.



Thank You.

BlasR
Title: HD3II-50
Post by: David Grover / Capture One on January 16, 2009, 07:52:02 am
Hi Blas,

You need to use Phocus with the H3D 50. Flexcolor will not support it.

Phocus will be in the box with the camera on a cd. The manual is on the same cd.

Enjoy!

Best,



David
Title: HD3II-50
Post by: BlasR on January 16, 2009, 06:52:53 pm
David,

Thank you

BTW

I love the camera so far.


BlasR