Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: ixpressraf on January 16, 2009, 04:15:59 am

Title: as new Hasselblad macro PLANAR 135mm CF
Post by: ixpressraf on January 16, 2009, 04:15:59 am
I have for sale a rarely used Haselblad Macro planar CF 5,6 135mm on an automatic bellows ( not the old version that requires a double release cable but the one that can be used on the CF adapter for the H1)
 It is the CF version in absolute like new condition. I used it on my H2 for jewelry pictures. The lens is complete with the bellows so it can be mounted on any 500 V camera.
Thanks for your time and if you have any further question please feel free to contact me.

Title: as new Hasselblad macro PLANAR 135mm CF
Post by: ixpressraf on January 17, 2009, 05:02:46 am
Feel free to make me an offer for this set. It is as new, perfect condition optically and mechanical. I don't want the biggest price, just be reasonable, ebay prices are well known, bt i am asking less than those.