Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: bigbob on January 15, 2009, 08:19:06 am
-
After moving a couple of folders from my main 2008 folder into another 2008 folder,
trying to make one 2008 folder, they went into a folder called TEST 70-300 as subfolders. When I click on one of the grayed out subfolders in the grid mode the thumbnails are blank with a questions mark. I click on the question mark it tells me where the images are but they don’t come up. I tried to re import the images; they come up in the import box, I click import, a dialogue box comes up saying they are already in lightroom cannot import. Why won’t they show up? How do I get lightroom to recognize the folders? bOB
-
Option click on the folder, select "Update Folder Location" and locate the folder of images.
-
Option click on the folder, select "Update Folder Location" and locate the folder of images.
Thank you for the response. I will try it. Bob
-
...
I click on the question mark it tells me where the images are but they don’t come up....
Lightroom will show you where your images were but it's up to you to point Lightroom to the new location.