Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Gully68 on January 10, 2009, 05:23:29 pm

Title: FS - Profoto 2400w Acute 2R
Post by: Gully68 on January 10, 2009, 05:23:29 pm
Hi all.  I'm selling one Profoto Acute 2R 2400-watt strobe unit.  Brand-new-in-box, never used.  

I was doing a 2-month personal project and had a pack "fail"; in a panic I had a new one overnighted from Fotocare in NYC.  Before it arrived, the original began working again.  I held on to this one until project's end to avoid another heart attack - but it remained sealed in the shipping box, unused.

I'm asking for $2479.00 USD.  Shipping will be charged at cost - I'm in U.S. zip code 11215.  I am willing to ship overseas, but payment must clear prior to shipping. Sorry, no escrow- too many potential scams.  Paypal payment preferred; I am willing to split fees 50-50.  Personal checks or money orders must clear prior to shipment.

Thanks so much!

~Rob
Title: FS - Profoto 2400w Acute 2R
Post by: Gully68 on January 12, 2009, 01:32:51 pm
Just a *bump* and a note that reasonable offers will be considered - keeping in mind it's brand new in box.  Thanks!