Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: oyvindandersen on January 08, 2009, 03:30:38 am

Title: Photographers recent projects
Post by: oyvindandersen on January 08, 2009, 03:30:38 am
I am starting this topic because I think it would be very interesting to see what professional photographers around the world do when it comes to own private projects. I have just started a little project in my own bathroom, this i will work with at least once a week.
Hasselblad 503CWD/80mm/5.6
Title: Photographers recent projects
Post by: Chairman Bill on January 08, 2009, 05:42:17 am
I'm sure that you'll get some great shots & soon be flushed with success in competitions. Any crap photies can go down the pan.  
Title: Photographers recent projects
Post by: oyvindandersen on January 08, 2009, 07:35:10 am
Publishing another project I will work with as well called "URBAN TREES"

Title: Photographers recent projects
Post by: roskav on January 08, 2009, 10:33:48 am
Quote from: oyvindandersen
I am starting this topic because I think it would be very interesting to see what professional photographers around the world do when it comes to own private projects. I have just started a little project in my own bathroom, this i will work with at least once a week.
Hasselblad 503CWD/80mm/5.6
You might want to try a lactulose solution to get your project running a bit more regularly

R