Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Mark F on January 07, 2009, 04:22:31 pm
-
I'm running LR 2.2 and when I didn't see my exact Canon model under the drop down menu for Camera Calibration I wrongly assumed that I had to download the latest camera profiles. Didn't realize that they had already been incorporated into LR 2.2. (I know, dumb). So now the drop down menu shows for example, Adobe Standard and then Adobe Standard Beta 2, and the same for all the choices.
When I went to the finder at Library/Application Support/Adobe/Camera Raw/Camera Profiles, all I see is Index.dat with today's date. How can I delete the Beta 2 profiles and revert to the final profiles in LR 2.2?
Thanks.
-
From an earlier post:
http://labs.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/DNG_Profiles (http://labs.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/DNG_Profiles)
--- Go to the bottom of the page, "Frequently asked questions"
-
Actually I saw that before I posted my question. But it looks like the only file in the directory is the beta 2 profiles. If I delete that I may not have any profiles at all.
From an earlier post:
http://labs.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/DNG_Profiles (http://labs.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/DNG_Profiles)
--- Go to the bottom of the page, "Frequently asked questions"
-
Mark,
I believe that you looked at the wrong location.
Profiles are not stored at ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/CameraProfiles but at /Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/CameraProfiles
When you're in the Finder, press CMD + Shift + G (or in the menu: Go>Go to Folder…) and enter exactly:
/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/CameraProfiles
in the text field and press the Go button. This should open the correct folder.
If I'm looking into the "wrong" location, I can only see find Index.dat .
-
Thanks Francois, I was in the wrong directory.
Mark
Mark,
I believe that you looked at the wrong location.
Profiles are not stored at ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/CameraProfiles but at /Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/CameraProfiles
When you're in the Finder, press CMD + Shift + G (or in the menu: Go>Go to Folder…) and enter exactly:
/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/CameraProfiles
in the text field and press the Go button. This should open the correct folder.
If I'm looking into the "wrong" location, I can only see find Index.dat .