Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: happyman on January 06, 2009, 10:35:40 pm
-
For sale is a slightly used
Hasselblad H3D 39 body/back/finder (no kit lens)
with
Hasselblad HCD-28 4,0/28mm
Hasselblad HC-100 2.2/100mm
Hasselblad HC-120 4/120mm Makro
Hasselblad HC-150 3,2/150mm
Hasselblad HC-50-110 3,5-4,5/50-110mm
Hasselblad waist level finder HVM
Hasselblad extension tube H-13
Hasselblad CF Adapter
2nd 7.2V Li-Ion Battery Grip
asking price 18.500,00 EURO for the kit.
This is about 40% under the list prices.
I am located in Germany. VAT excluded. If you have a valid VAT ID (EU) the price is net.
As said the system is slightly used and in perfect condition. I have 100% feedback at ebay, some international too.
Camera can be tested before buying at my studio (near Cologne/Düsseldorf).
Paypal account. Invoice. Pictures on request.
I forget to mention that most of the items are still under warranty.
Camera, CF adaptor and HC 120 makro until 26.04.2009, all the other lenses until 10.2009, except the HC 150mm and extension ring which i bought used.
-
Hallo,
I would be interested in buying the 28, 100 and 120. What would be your price for those incl. MwSt?
Regards,
Otto
-
Many people ask me if i would sell parts of the kit.
But at the moment i will only sell the complete set.
Thanks.
-
Did you sell it?
Cheers
-
Happyman:
Sent you a personal message (PM) 2 days back using forum conact form, but yet to hear from you. Could you update about this?
For sale is a slightly used
Hasselblad H3D 39 body/back/finder (no kit lens)
with
Hasselblad HCD-28 4,0/28mm
Hasselblad HC-100 2.2/100mm
Hasselblad HC-120 4/120mm Makro
Hasselblad HC-150 3,2/150mm
Hasselblad HC-50-110 3,5-4,5/50-110mm
Hasselblad waist level finder HVM
Hasselblad extension tube H-13
Hasselblad CF Adapter
2nd 7.2V Li-Ion Battery Grip
asking price 18.500,00 EURO for the kit.
This is about 40% under the list prices.
I am located in Germany. VAT excluded. If you have a valid VAT ID (EU) the price is net.
As said the system is slightly used and in perfect condition. I have 100% feedback at ebay, some international too.
Camera can be tested before buying at my studio (near Cologne/Düsseldorf).
Paypal account. Invoice. Pictures on request.
I forget to mention that most of the items are still under warranty.
Camera, CF adaptor and HC 120 makro until 26.04.2009, all the other lenses until 10.2009, except the HC 150mm and extension ring which i bought used.
-
Did you sell it?
Cheers
No, i don´t sell it.
I want to sell the complete set.
Now for 17.200,00.
And please no personal messages about selling in pieces.
Thank you for your understanding.
-
Hello,Are the kit still there?
Thanks
-
how many shots has the H3D ?
-
I am also interested - how many frames on H3D?
Will you ship to Australia?
-
Ich bin daran interessiert.
Why are you selling it?