Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Aboud on January 06, 2009, 08:24:05 pm

Title: Nikon lenses, F-6 and more
Post by: Aboud on January 06, 2009, 08:24:05 pm
Everything is pristine, as-new condition, with original boxes. Some items are just a few months old. All prices are FIRM.  I've sold a lot of gear here on LL as well as photonet and FM.  Check my feedback here and on ebay (abouddweck) you will find that my assessments are very conservative. All prices include FEDEX Ground shipping insured. Checks and money orders accepted, Google checkout add 2%.

24MM PC-E $1800.00 SOLD
45MM PC-E $1500.00 PENDING
Nikkor AF-S 14-24MM 2.8 $1325.00 SOLD
Sigma EX 50MM DG 1.4 $350.00 SOLD
Nikon F6 body $1450.00 PENDING
Nikon Data Reader MV-1 for F-6 $125.00

Title: Nikon lenses, F-6 and more
Post by: wqdeng on January 06, 2009, 10:14:01 pm
pm sent for sigma 50mm 1.4.
Title: Nikon lenses, F-6 and more
Post by: terabell on January 07, 2009, 01:25:02 pm
I wish those PC-E lenses were half their price.  I would give anything to have one, but I you can't give what you don't have.  LOL.  You have some great stuff listed here!