Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: sep39 on January 06, 2009, 06:12:16 am
-
Hello,
When is coming live wiew for digital backs in windows?
Thank you.
Jozef.
-
Sorry, this is for capture one 4
-
Sorry, this is for capture one 4
P1 told me, it would come for sure...
no, they didn't tell me when this will happen
I will install a 2nd PC with a brand new Eizo 24" screen in my studio, only for tethered shooting and C1, yes Liveview would be a great thing to have, I agree.
Tom-
-
P1 told me, it would come for sure...
no, they didn't tell me when this will happen
I will install a 2nd PC with a brand new Eizo 24" screen in my studio, only for tethered shooting and C1, yes Liveview would be a great thing to have, I agree.
Tom-
LivePreview will come in the next couple of months on version 4. If you need it before then you can use 3.7.8 version for Windows
-
LivePreview will come in the next couple of months on version 4. If you need it before then you can use 3.7.8 version for Windows
great news!