Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Rasmus Degnbol on January 04, 2009, 03:03:31 pm

Title: FS: Complete Hasselblad V digital system
Post by: Rasmus Degnbol on January 04, 2009, 03:03:31 pm
I am selling my much beloved Hasselblad V system including all lenses etc.

Camera:
Hasselblad 501CM.

Back:
Hasselblad V96C digital back w. imagebank, 2 batteries and all cables.

Lenses:
CFi 80mm.
CFe 40 mm.
CFi 150 mm
CF 150 mm.

Rest:
PME 45 viewfinder.
Classic Chimney viewfinder.

3x A12 film backs.
Polaroid back.
Extension bellows.
Extension tube 56E.
+ small bits and pieces.

All has been used for studio work only and is in excellent condition. The digital back has just returned from hasselblad newly cleaned and a new IR filter.

I am selling because ive upgraded to the H system. All bits is in Denmark, EU.

Going if bid is high enough. Pictures can be emailed on request.

Please note that I will not divide the setup. The only dividing will be the digiback separately.

Best regards
Rasmus