Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: simplify on January 02, 2009, 06:17:51 pm

Title: Camera Profiles
Post by: simplify on January 02, 2009, 06:17:51 pm
I haven't heard much talk of the new camera profiles incorporated into Lightroom 2.2 (http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-3295073-10461412) I just sort of stumbled upon them.   Here is a little side by side comparison I did (http://www.theg10blog.com) .  I love the new camera profiles.  If you are using Lightroom (http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-3295073-10461412) and Canon or Nikon cameras you should be aware of these profiles.

Opps.  Fixed the link.  http://theg10blog.com (http://theg10blog.com)
Title: Camera Profiles
Post by: feppe on January 02, 2009, 06:58:36 pm
Quote from: simplify
I haven't heard much talk of the new camera profiles incorporated into Lightroom 2.2 (http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-3295073-10461412) I just sort of stumbled upon them.   Here is a little side by side comparison I did (http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-3295073-10461412) .  I love the new camera profiles.  If you are using Lightroom (http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-3295073-10461412) and Canon or Nikon cameras you should be aware of these profiles.

What's with three identical referral URLs in the same post? Astroturf  (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astroturfing) much?
Title: Camera Profiles
Post by: DarkPenguin on January 02, 2009, 07:25:53 pm
Quote from: feppe
What's with three identical referral URLs in the same post? Astroturf  (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astroturfing) much?

What a wonderful term.  Never heard of it before.  (Outside of actual Astro Turf, of course.)