Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: pmw on January 02, 2009, 12:35:16 pm

Title: FS/FA: (EU) Canon EF 135mm f2L
Post by: pmw on January 02, 2009, 12:35:16 pm
I'm selling this super lens. Please note that it has a tiny spot in the coating on the rear element but is otherwise in great condition. Best IQ of all my Canon lenses! I have set the starting price at only $300 due to the spot in the coating (which has no effect on pictures taken with the lens), so here is a chance to make a steal.

Please check the auction here (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=140292403360). PM me with any questions. I have a 100% rating on eBay so you can bid with confidence.

SOLD
Title: FS/FA: (EU) Canon EF 135mm f2L
Post by: pmw on January 05, 2009, 03:42:05 pm
Bump
Title: FS/FA: (EU) Canon EF 135mm f2L
Post by: pmw on January 08, 2009, 04:10:15 pm
Final bump