Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: budjames on January 01, 2009, 09:28:58 am

Title: FS Canon 16-35 f2.8 L lens
Post by: budjames on January 01, 2009, 09:28:58 am
I have a 16-35 f2.8 L lens for sale. I'm an amateur photographyer, so although I have owned this lens for a few years, but since I purchased the 24-105 f4 IS L lens, the 16-35 spends most of its life sitting in the lens pouch in a cabinet. It's in excellent condition with the lens hood, caps and soft pouch, owner's manual, USA warranty card, box and original packaging.

How about $850 + shipping and insurance, OBO. Shipping from SE Pennsylvania.

Photo of lens and accessories is attached.

Sample images upon request.

Cheers.
Bud James
EM: [email protected]
Title: FS Canon 16-35 f2.8 L lens
Post by: budjames on January 01, 2009, 07:29:47 pm
I added a photo of the goods.
Bud