Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Computers & Peripherals => Topic started by: NigelC on December 29, 2008, 07:12:53 am

Title: Nikon Scan not able to run in Vista 64
Post by: NigelC on December 29, 2008, 07:12:53 am
I'm checking peripheral compatibility with the Vista 64 box I'm ordering. So far as I can see Nikon Scan doesn't work with Vista 64, so  will have to get Ed Hamrick's Vuescan, which is OK except so far as a I remember (not used it for a while), the manual focussing facility for the LS 50 is in the Nikon Scan software and I won't be able to access this via Vuescan. Is there a work around?
Title: Nikon Scan not able to run in Vista 64
Post by: NigelC on December 29, 2008, 01:00:48 pm
Quote from: NigelC
I'm checking peripheral compatibility with the Vista 64 box I'm ordering. So far as I can see Nikon Scan doesn't work with Vista 64, so  will have to get Ed Hamrick's Vuescan, which is OK except so far as a I remember (not used it for a while), the manual focussing facility for the LS 50 is in the Nikon Scan software and I won't be able to access this via Vuescan. Is there a work around?

OK I've checked with Ed Hamrick:

"You can certainly use manual focusing with VueScan.  Set
"Input | Auto focus" to "Manual".
 
Regards,
Ed Hamrick