Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: iancl on December 27, 2008, 01:28:03 pm

Title: FS: NIB Drobo (2nd gen.) with Firewire 800 and USB 2.0
Post by: iancl on December 27, 2008, 01:28:03 pm
SOLD








SOLD


I bought a Drobo this past fall in order to set up an easy to manage RAID-style system. In the end, I am going to be doing a major overhaul of my computer and will be adopting an internal RAID within my case.

So, I have a New in Box Drobo. Never opened. Never set up. New.

I ordered it in from Adorama in NYC and have the original purchase orders.

I would prefer to sell it locally in Toronto, Ontario. But, I would consider shipping for a good offer.

I was looking for around $500-550 Canadian. Carbon Computing (in Toronto) is currently asking $629.95 (with $50 mail-in rebate) for the same product.  However, all serious offers will be considered.

[email protected]



If I don't get any offers within a couple weeks, I'll ebay this.