Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: Paul Sumi on December 22, 2008, 12:23:07 pm

Title: Fake Chuck Westfall
Post by: Paul Sumi on December 22, 2008, 12:23:07 pm
Some levity for those of us gnashing our teeth about the trials and
tribulations of using the Canon 5D2, 1D3, 50D, etc.

"One of the blogs holding Canon's feet to the fire is Fake Chuck
Westfall, which shows us the irreverent thoughts of an alternate (and
FAKE) version of Canon's camera guru, Chuck Westfall."

http://fakechuckwestfall.wordpress.com/ (http://fakechuckwestfall.wordpress.com/)

Enjoy!

Paul
Title: Fake Chuck Westfall
Post by: francois on December 22, 2008, 12:29:51 pm
Goof find Paul!
 

Title: Fake Chuck Westfall
Post by: DarkPenguin on December 22, 2008, 12:52:54 pm
Quote
Canon Inc. President Tsuneji Uchida looks through the viewfinder of a 5D Mark II trying to take a picture of falling Canon market share numbers. I hope he had it configured in AI-Servo mode. I bet the 9 point AF really wasn't enough either. (http://fakechuckwestfall.wordpress.com/2008/11/27/digital-camera-market-shrink-in-2009-and-i-feel-fine/)

I love that.
Title: Fake Chuck Westfall
Post by: Paul Sumi on December 22, 2008, 01:03:10 pm
I just discovered that there is also a Fake Ken Rockwell blog.  Although I admit I am having trouble telling the real one from the fake one:

http://thefakekenrockwell.wordpress.com/ (http://thefakekenrockwell.wordpress.com/)

 

Paul
Title: Fake Chuck Westfall
Post by: BlasR on December 22, 2008, 08:23:32 pm
rockwell it's the best, I think