Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: yoni on December 16, 2008, 01:24:43 pm

Title: WTB: Minolta Color Meter IIIF
Post by: yoni on December 16, 2008, 01:24:43 pm
title says it all.
Title: WTB: Minolta Color Meter IIIF
Post by: rethmeier on December 16, 2008, 04:37:52 pm
I think these guys in Sydney have one.

Give them a try.

http://www.cameras.net.au/ (http://www.cameras.net.au/)

Cheers,

Willem
Title: WTB: Minolta Color Meter IIIF
Post by: yoni on December 16, 2008, 08:41:03 pm
They must have sold it. However, I have a few responses and probably will end up with one of those. Thanks
Title: WTB: Minolta Color Meter IIIF
Post by: AMD on January 13, 2009, 05:06:25 am
Quote from: yoni
title says it all.

I've a Minolta ColorMeter II and the Flash Adaptor II to go with it, I'm out of business and don't need it anymore, would you be interested.
Title: WTB: Minolta Color Meter IIIF
Post by: yoni on January 13, 2009, 11:45:35 am
Thanks.  Bought one already.