Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: smhoer on December 16, 2008, 10:15:09 am

Title: P45 H mount-Want to trade mounts
Post by: smhoer on December 16, 2008, 10:15:09 am
If someone has a P45 in M mount that would be interested in trading by Dec 24th for my H mount please contact me and we can discuss the possibility.

I have a low count (3588) P45 in H mount.  I bought this off e-bay Thanksgiving week with the intent of swapping for a Mamiya mount version using the existing value added warranty (good until Spring 09).  I am working through a dealer to  a swap mounts but so far Phase has no M mounts available to swap and may not until after the holidays.  

Since I thought this would happen quickly I made plans for a Moab trip starting right after Christmas that will be expensive to reschedule.  If I can do a swap with someone before Dec 24th I will keep the trip scheduled.  If not I will cancel the trip, eat the cancellation fees, put off the client (trip planned around a corp customer's concept request for a 4' panoramic for a boardroom), and wait on Phase to come through on the swap.
Title: P45 H mount-Want to trade mounts
Post by: cjmonty on January 28, 2009, 08:07:21 pm
sounds interesting