Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: Morris Taub on December 15, 2008, 02:54:02 pm

Title: In The Night Kitchen
Post by: Morris Taub on December 15, 2008, 02:54:02 pm
I didn't know what I was looking at when I first saw this...and I like that, a bit of a challenge...I had to click on it to enlarge and examine a bit closer, took off my glasses and everything  

and then it hovers between looking like an illustration, some kind of collage...I like the risk taken, image gained...very cool...so, the ol' gray beards can still come up with a few new tricks after all...

thanks Michael for sometimes taking the road less traveled...

kind regards

M
Title: In The Night Kitchen
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on December 15, 2008, 03:15:13 pm
I agree: I looked at it, and I smiled. Lovely.

Jeremy
Title: In The Night Kitchen
Post by: michael on December 15, 2008, 03:19:29 pm
Thank you both.

I like images that are straightforward but enigmatic. Here two kitchen workers were walking across a glass enclosed walkway between two buildings. The title is an allusion to the children's book of the same name.

Michael