Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: markowich on December 13, 2008, 01:03:10 pm
-
hi david, paul,
i remember that you said in an older thread that the 28mm and 35-90mm lenses can be used on the H3D 60, albeit with a crop factor.
how will this work precisely? will there be a frame that shows up in the viewfinde (as when using Nikon DX lenses on an FF body)? or will it take
guesswork to get the framing right?
just wondering whether i should go for the H3D 50 + 28mm, 35-90mm with the upgrade option to the H3D 60 now or just wait to see how things turn out to be eventually.
thanks, peter
-
Hi Peter,
This has been covered a few times before on the forum.
Here is a link I found about the subject...
http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index....51&hl=H3D60 (http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=28151&hl=H3D60)
David
-
Hi Peter,
This has been covered a few times before on the forum.
Here is a link I found about the subject...
http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index....51&hl=H3D60 (http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=28151&hl=H3D60)
David
thanks david, i know that thread. still the question remains whether a frame mask will show up in the viewfinder to show the cropped area or
whether one has to guesstimate.
peter
-
I will assume the viewfinder shows the crop marks for the 28mm and 35-90mm when using the H3D60.
Best,
David
-
I will assume the viewfinder shows the crop marks for the 28mm and 35-90mm when using the H3D60.
Best,
David
thanks david, peter