Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Gary Gray on December 12, 2008, 09:35:32 am

Title: Sigma 70mm EX-DG Macro for Nikon Mount
Post by: Gary Gray on December 12, 2008, 09:35:32 am
I have a Sigma 70mm EX-DG f/2.8 Macro for Nikon mount, sitting here on a shelf in the original box with case and paperwork for sale.

It's a fantastic lens, absolutely nothing wrong with it and no damage, less than 8 months old with about 100 shots taken on it.  I don't have a Nikon body at the moment, so I simply don't need it and would rather sell it than watch it gather dust.

I think they go for about $375 brand new, I'll let this one go for $290 plus shipping.

If you're interested, please contact me via my web site at.

http://www.grayphotoonline.com (http://www.grayphotoonline.com)

or email me from here.