Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Graham Jelley on December 12, 2008, 07:26:26 am

Title: Phase One P45+ back for Contax 645
Post by: Graham Jelley on December 12, 2008, 07:26:26 am
I have for sale a Phase One P45+ 39mp Digital Back for a Contax 645.  This back is in as new condition and has only taken a few hundred shots.  It is totaly unmarked and 100% perfect in every way.  It comes with a Phase One Pelican Box.  A Canon battery charger which is far superior to the Phase charger - this can also double as a dual battery source for the back.   Two spare batteries.  Cables.  One San Disk 4GB Extreme III compact flash card. An operators manual.  The only reason I am selling this back is because I prefer film.

I am asking for 20,000 USD.   I will FedEx the back free of charge to any where world wide to whom ever buys it.   Payment must clear first before I will ship.  I will accept PayPal or a bank transfer.

Please feel free to e-mail me for details or questions.   [email protected]