Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: bbrantley on December 12, 2008, 01:18:56 am

Title: FS: Canon L glass
Post by: bbrantley on December 12, 2008, 01:18:56 am
I have for sale several Canon lenses and one that's better than the Canon.  

First up, a 24-105 f/4 IS L.  Excellent condition.  Brand new lens hood (lost the old one last month).  Has Tamron lens cap because I like the Tamron caps much better than the Canon ones -- you can remove them with gloves on!  I probably do not have the Canon cap, just in case you were going to ask.  Lens is about 1.5 years old.  Box included.  $800 plus shipping/insurance.

Second, a 70-200 f/4 IS L.  Also excellent condition.  Comes with hood, caps, etc., plus box.  Owned for just about a year now.  $900 plus shipping/insurance.

Third, a Tamron 90mm 1:1 macro.  My experience is that this macro is much better than the Canon, so I got it instead.  It has slightly more body wear because it is my oldest, most favorite lens -- some tiny scratches, etc.  Optically excellent.  $350 + s/h.

Your satisfaction is guaranteed on all of these items.  I have 100% EBay feedback dating 9 years.  I can only ship to USA PayPal confirmed addresses.  Please reach out to me if you have any questions.  Thanks for looking!

Ben