Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: sboerup on December 11, 2008, 03:50:50 pm

Title: FS: Canon 5D w/grip, BNIB 24-105L, BNIB 430EX II
Post by: sboerup on December 11, 2008, 03:50:50 pm
Just received my new 5D2s, got to sell my 5D.

5D
Purchased from a local photographer about 6 months ago. Flawless in performance and function! Never let me down. Camera is 9.5/10, with only some minor wear on the hot-shoe (normal) and a small rub mark near the hotshoe.

I have 2 chargers for this, it includes 2 OEM Canon batteries. I don't have a box or warranty card as the original owner did not have it. I would guestimate a good 15k-20k actuations on the body. I would keep it, but I have 2 5D2s and this one needs to go.

Asking $1200 shipped, paypalled to CONUS. Only will ship to CONUS right now, some locals interested but nothing solid yet. Great camera, great price, trusted seller. Will throw in a Canon 4GB CF card for free if bought by Friday, Dec 12!!!

Canon 24-105L f/4 - BRAND NEW NEVER USED
One of the 5D2s I purchased was the kit. I have no interest in the 24-105L lens and have not touched it ever. Brand new, never touched by human oily fingers

Date Code: UW10xx. It's rumored that this lens received a silent update not worthy of a "mk2" status. It's just a rumor, but a couple of people have talked about it being better than older ones, but who knows.

Asking $845 shipped, paypalled

Canon 430EX II - BNIB Never Used!
I purchased this from Amazon, just arrived today. I had some credit I had to use, so I thought I would by something for $240 and then sell it and get what I could. Absolutely brand new, never been touched.

Asking $220, shipped and paypalled.

Package deal: $2310 shipped, paypalled


Please contact for any questions, can call Spencer @ 520-603-1117.  eBay user id: s.boerup   Most of my selling takes place on FM (fredmiranda.com) and POTN.

(http://www.spencerboerup.com/images/ebay/5D-001.jpg)

(http://www.spencerboerup.com/images/ebay/5D-002.jpg)

(http://www.spencerboerup.com/images/ebay/5D-003.jpg)