Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: KeithR on December 10, 2008, 09:55:49 am

Title: Home Page pic
Post by: KeithR on December 10, 2008, 09:55:49 am
From what I can see that must have been Buffalo and Miami with the Buffalo logo on the field with Buffalo designated as the home team. Lets see some more! I'll have to try this during warmups at the next home game.
Title: Home Page pic
Post by: michael on December 10, 2008, 11:13:09 am
Yup, last Sunday's game in Toronto. More to come soon.

Michael

Title: Home Page pic
Post by: Tklimek on December 10, 2008, 02:52:54 pm
Age may finally be catching up with Michael though; looks like the players helmut on the left might be a bit blurry.......  ;-)  LOL!

Cheers.....

Todd in Chicago

Quote from: KeithR
From what I can see that must have been Buffalo and Miami with the Buffalo logo on the field with Buffalo designated as the home team. Lets see some more! I'll have to try this during warmups at the next home game.
Title: Home Page pic
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 10, 2008, 03:50:23 pm
That has to be my all-time favorite football photo. Great image, Michael! I'm looking forward to more of these.
Title: Home Page pic
Post by: Rob C on December 11, 2008, 10:07:05 am
Quote from: EricM
That has to be my all-time favorite football photo. Great image, Michael! I'm looking forward to more of these.

Your prayers have been answered today.

I think that there really should be a separate location/slot/forum for this side of Michael´s work; there is another discipline here which is just begging to get the attention it deserves. It would be very interesting to have it developed as a ´post your images here´ opportunity too. I think many folks would find an entirely new outlet for their creative urges, not to mention their creative angst!

Rob C
Title: Home Page pic
Post by: aostling on December 11, 2008, 10:30:05 am
I came here because I want to know how the NFL #3 photo was made. It looks like it was taken from too far away for 2nd curtain flash. Or, did you have a really powerful accessory flash mounted for this?
Title: Home Page pic
Post by: michael on December 11, 2008, 05:14:15 pm
No flash at all. Simply a 15th second exposure with panning during the exposure.

Michael