Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: dtrayers on December 08, 2008, 10:33:49 pm

Title: FS [US/MN]: Canon WFT-E2A Wireless Transmitter
Post by: dtrayers on December 08, 2008, 10:33:49 pm
This is the Wireless File Transmitter used with a 1DmkIII or 1DsMkIII. I used it a lot when I had a 1D3, but the buyer of my camera didn't think he'd used it much for his style of shooting.

I've written about it here:

http://photography-on-the.net/forum/showthread.php?t=594510 (http://photography-on-the.net/forum/showthread.php?t=594510)

and here:

http://photography-on-the.net/forum/showthread.php?t=581042 (http://photography-on-the.net/forum/showthread.php?t=581042)

I'm asking $685 by Google Checkout (you can use your credit card). The price includes shipping to the CONUS. I don't have the box anymore, and I left the CD that came with it in the 1D3 box I sold today. But, all that was on the CD was a PDF of the manual, and you can download it from Canon, or I'll email it to you. There isn't really any software... the camera will know what to do when you attach it and you use the pairing utility that comes with the EOS utility (or download it from Canon).

If you need it, I'll also include some free technical support to help you setup a wireless connection with your computer for the first time. I'm most familiar with Vista, but I think I could muddle through the Mac setup if I had to.

Here's a pic:


(http://www.trayersphotography.com/share/for_sale/IMG_9430.JPG)


-Dave-
Title: FS [US/MN]: Canon WFT-E2A Wireless Transmitter
Post by: Boris_Epix on December 09, 2008, 03:34:10 pm
Did you ever get it to work properly? I got it to work on a desktop PC running Windows XP SP3 but I couldn't get it to run on any of my laptops (IBM and HP's running Windows XP SP3).

Configuration is a pain in the ass. If you find a buyer for two I'd sell mine too :-)