Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: antonyoung on December 05, 2008, 10:43:06 am

Title: WTT: 5D Mark II plus? for 1Ds Mark III
Post by: antonyoung on December 05, 2008, 10:43:06 am
I got my 5D2 last night and it's just not for me at all, I'd rather have another 1Ds Mark III. Since the 5D2 is not enough camera for me, so I'm hoping to find some one who's decided the Mark III is too much for them. The 5D has been unboxed, the strap, instructions, battery and charger have been removed from the plastic, but other than that it's brand new. I didn't even put a CF card in it, so pretty much mint. I'll trade it and $2250 for your 1Ds Mark III body, or if you'd prefer some RZ lenses instead of cash I have some extras, let me know which you need. Because it's a trade, I would prefer to do it in person. I'm in NYC and willing to travel up to 75 miles or so, or I'll be in Miami for two weeks starting Monday.
Title: WTT: 5D Mark II plus? for 1Ds Mark III
Post by: felix5616 on December 05, 2008, 10:35:34 pm
Quote from: antonyoung
I got my 5D2 last night and it's just not for me at all, I'd rather have another 1Ds Mark III. Since the 5D2 is not enough camera for me, so I'm hoping to find some one who's decided the Mark III is too much for them. The 5D has been unboxed, the strap, instructions, battery and charger have been removed from the plastic, but other than that it's brand new. I didn't even put a CF card in it, so pretty much mint. I'll trade it and $2250 for your 1Ds Mark III body, or if you'd prefer some RZ lenses instead of cash I have some extras, let me know which you need. Because it's a trade, I would prefer to do it in person. I'm in NYC and willing to travel up to 75 miles or so, or I'll be in Miami for two weeks starting Monday.
are you selling the 5D2 outright?
how much?
leo
Title: WTT: 5D Mark II plus? for 1Ds Mark III
Post by: antonyoung on December 05, 2008, 11:34:26 pm
Quote from: felix5616
are you selling the 5D2 outright?
how much?
leo

No, not yet at least. I have some friends who are lined up if I decide to sell it, but I thought I'd see if anybody was up for a trade first.