Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: dchew on December 05, 2008, 09:32:05 am

Title: Smibs TV
Post by: dchew on December 05, 2008, 09:32:05 am
MR:  
"Oh yes – and I've lost 10 lbs since that interview was done."

Perhaps a rare glimpse of videos to come?  Michael, Jane Fonda and Richard Simmons...


Dave Chew
Title: Smibs TV
Post by: Theodore on December 05, 2008, 11:58:59 am
That was enjoyable to watch.  Regarding the 10 pounds - I was checking to see how some lighting would work out last night using myself as the model and had to ask my wife if I really "look like that?!" after seeing that my chin has a companion.
Title: Smibs TV
Post by: Rob C on December 09, 2008, 01:19:51 pm
Quote from: Theodore
after seeing that my chin has a companion.


What´s to worry about? It didn´t do Kirk Douglas any harm.

Rob C