Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: olaf on December 05, 2008, 07:08:58 am

Title: Mamiya AFD2 + 55 - 110mm for sale
Post by: olaf on December 05, 2008, 07:08:58 am
Hi
I have a Mamiya AFD2 and zoom lens 55 - 110mm / f4.5 for sale.
They were bought new from a pro dealer in July 07 and used for 12 months until July 08 when I switched to the Phase/AFD3 and different lenses. Both are in mint condition.

Anyone interested please get in touch. I'm based in London, UK and have a 100% track record on ebay.
Regards
Title: Mamiya AFD2 + 55 - 110mm for sale
Post by: JustinWaldingerPhoto on December 11, 2008, 05:08:09 pm
Quote from: olaf
Hi
I have a Mamiya AFD2 and zoom lens 55 - 110mm / f4.5 for sale.
They were bought new from a pro dealer in July 07 and used for 12 months until July 08 when I switched to the Phase/AFD3 and different lenses. Both are in mint condition.

Anyone interested please get in touch. I'm based in London, UK and have a 100% track record on ebay.
Regards

Are you willing to sell the lens separately, and if so, how much are you asking?

regards,

Justin Waldinger