Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: jsch on December 05, 2008, 05:02:34 am

Title: CS4, Photoshop, Bridge an Lightroom 2.1
Post by: jsch on December 05, 2008, 05:02:34 am
Hi,

I understand that I need Lightroom 2.2 to support the new Canon EOS 5D MarkII.

But is this normal with CS4? If Bridge hosts ACR I can open all .CR2 files exept the one from the Canon EOS 5D MarkII. Those were opend by Photoshop hosting ACR. Does my installation has a problem or is this just "normal" at the moment?

Everything under Mac OS X and under the latest releases.

Thank you,
Best,
Johannes
Title: CS4, Photoshop, Bridge an Lightroom 2.1
Post by: Nick Rains on December 05, 2008, 05:13:28 am
Quote from: jsch
Hi,

I understand that I need Lightroom 2.2 to support the new Canon EOS 5D MarkII.

But is this normal with CS4? If Bridge hosts ACR I can open all .CR2 files exept the one from the Canon EOS 5D MarkII. Those were opend by Photoshop hosting ACR. Does my installation has a problem or is this just "normal" at the moment?

Everything under Mac OS X and under the latest releases.

Thank you,
Best,
Johannes

You need to check your ACR5.2 install since Bridge and Photoshop call the same plugin. My 5D2 works fine with both.