Luminous Landscape Forum
Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: MarcG on December 03, 2008, 09:53:16 am
-
Sorry to bring this up here. However, I've used the contact details on the LL site 3 times now and I've received no response.
I've been trying to buy the Lightroom video tutorial. My credit card keeps on being declined. I have tried several times on several different days. I have tried different cards from different banks.
There are no problems wiht the card details. There is no problelm about funds. I have contacted both banks and they say that they have raised no security issues and they are unable even to see that they have logged any failed or declined payments.
They feel that the problem is at the LL end - and I'm afraid that so do I.
I have written to the site contact details 3 times now and have received absolutely no response. I'd like very much to buy the video. Is there some other way such as Paypal or is there some other way to get round the problem.
I'd really be grateful for some response.
Thanks
-
Sorry to bring this up here. However, I've used the contact details on the LL site 3 times now and I've received no response.
I've been trying to buy the Lightroom video tutorial. My credit card keeps on being declined. I have tried several times on several different days. I have tried different cards from different banks.
There are no problems wiht the card details. There is no problelm about funds. I have contacted both banks and they say that they have raised no security issues and they are unable even to see that they have logged any failed or declined payments.
They feel that the problem is at the LL end - and I'm afraid that so do I.
I have written to the site contact details 3 times now and have received absolutely no response. I'd like very much to buy the video. Is there some other way such as Paypal or is there some other way to get round the problem.
I'd really be grateful for some response.
Thanks
LUMINOUS LANDSCAPE
Your Transaction has been declined
Your purchase from The Luminous Landscape Inc. was NOT approved. To contact the merchant, please send an E-mail to [email protected]
Transaction Details
Transaction Time: Dec 03, 2008 10:41 AM
Merchant Number: 4186
Receipt Number: 1252665526.9746
Sales Order Number: 39541
Billing Information
Name: Marc G
Company (Optional):
Card Type:
VI
Card Number: xxxxxxxxxxxx5015
Order Details
Code Quantity Description Unit Price Subtotal
1 1 The Luminous Landscape Store 39.95 39.95
US Dollar Total 39.95
Please will you contact me about this.
I have tried to contact the site 3 times but I am receiving no responses.
Thanks
-
Please will you contact me about this.
I have tried to contact the site 3 times but I am receiving no responses.
Thanks
I have emailed the reply directly. Unfortunately all your previous emails were diverted as Spam - apologies for the dumb machine!