Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: pindman on November 30, 2008, 09:44:10 pm

Title: Mamiya 55-110mm f/4.5 Zoom for Mamiya AFD or Phase One Boday on eBay No Reserve
Post by: pindman on November 30, 2008, 09:44:10 pm
Hi,

In case anyone's interested.  I put the above lens on eBay, starting at $650 with no reserve.  It's in mint condition.  I put Paypal only on the listing, but wouldn't require it Paypal from members of this board.

Thanks for looking.

Paul
Title: Mamiya 55-110mm f/4.5 Zoom for Mamiya AFD or Phase One Boday on eBay No Reserve
Post by: pindman on December 05, 2008, 01:08:33 pm
Some watching.  There is no reserve, and the starting price is VERY low for this lens!
Thanks for looking.
Paul
Title: Mamiya 55-110mm f/4.5 Zoom for Mamiya AFD or Phase One Boday on eBay No Reserve
Post by: ndevlin on December 05, 2008, 09:53:40 pm
What's the listing #?

Thx.

- N.
Title: Mamiya 55-110mm f/4.5 Zoom for Mamiya AFD or Phase One Boday on eBay No Reserve
Post by: pindman on December 05, 2008, 10:06:53 pm
Quote from: ndevlin
What's the listing #?

Thx.

- N.
OOOOoooops!  I thought I put it in!  the link is http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...E:L:LCA:US:1123 (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290279208213&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123)

If that doesn't work the listing number is 290279208213.

Thanks for checking it out!

Paul
Title: Mamiya 55-110mm f/4.5 Zoom for Mamiya AFD or Phase One Boday on eBay No Reserve
Post by: pindman on December 06, 2008, 11:35:14 am
Added "Buy it Now" for $875.  A bargain.  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=290279208213 (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=290279208213)