Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: thierrylegros396 on November 30, 2008, 07:21:44 am

Title: DPP Problems with G10
Post by: thierrylegros396 on November 30, 2008, 07:21:44 am
Do you have same problems using 3.5 version of DPP with G10 ?!

Some tools are gray, especially CA tools !!

Not very interresting because in a lot of shots I've strong red CA in foliage.

I'm using french language, but I think it doesn'y matter.

Do I have to look at something hidden to allow CA tools to work?!

Thierry
Title: DPP Problems with G10
Post by: DarkPenguin on November 30, 2008, 09:44:10 am
Not supported with the G10.
Title: DPP Problems with G10
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on November 30, 2008, 10:36:23 am
Lens corrections in DPP are designed to work only with specific lens-camera combinations. And so far G10 is not supported.