Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: digitlhand on November 28, 2008, 02:36:03 pm

Title: FS: D200 & MB-D200 Grip
Post by: digitlhand on November 28, 2008, 02:36:03 pm
Price: D200 - $500.00 *REDUCED from $600
         MB-D200 Grip - $125.00

Price for both together - $600.00 *REDUCED from $700

Actuations - 7500

Shipping - $10.00

Accessories included with camera - Battery, Strap and Battery Charger.

Description - Camera has a Katz-Eye Focusing Screen Too!! This is a great camera, used it as a backup for a long time. I've decided to sell it so I can fund another purchase. The camera has been used for family portraits, and such. It's in great working condition. It is missing the rubber eye cup, but that's easily replaced at BH.  Please email any questions to [email protected]

I'm in the Greater Los Angeles area if anyone wants to do a local thing.

Photos:
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b341/digitlhand/d200%20for%20sale/d200_00001.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b341/digitlhand/d200%20for%20sale/d200_00002.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b341/digitlhand/d200%20for%20sale/d200_00003.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b341/digitlhand/d200%20for%20sale/d200_00004.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b341/digitlhand/d200%20for%20sale/d200_00005.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b341/digitlhand/d200%20for%20sale/d200_00007.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b341/digitlhand/d200%20for%20sale/d200_00008.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b341/digitlhand/d200%20for%20sale/d200_00009.jpg)
Title: FS: D200 & MB-D200 Grip
Post by: digitlhand on November 29, 2008, 10:46:15 am
Forgot to add that I'll accept Paypal, if that wasn't obvious already.
Title: FS: D200 & MB-D200 Grip
Post by: digitlhand on December 01, 2008, 10:23:06 am
Prices Reduced for Cyber Monday  
Title: FS: D200 & MB-D200 Grip
Post by: digitlhand on December 02, 2008, 11:50:14 am
Need the money this week for the other purchase, So I've reduced price again. :-D