Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Cameras, Lenses and Shooting gear => Topic started by: marcmccalmont on November 27, 2008, 05:55:27 pm
-
I have a 5D MKII on order and can pick it up Saturday. I would like to get anyone/everyone's impressions that have already spent a day or two with one.
Is there a significant improvement in image quality at iso 100? Colors, DR etc. what are you seeing?
Thanks
Marc
-
I have a 5D MKII on order and can pick it up Saturday. I would like to get anyone/everyone's impressions that have already spent a day or two with one.
Is there a significant improvement in image quality at iso 100? Colors, DR etc. what are you seeing?
Thanks
Marc
I'm also interested in people's opinions, especially regarding it's high ISO capabilities. If the high ISO is no better than the current EOS 1 series of camera's I'll be switching to Nikon.
-
I'm planning to shoot a comparison between the 5DII, 1Ds III and maybe a Phase DB with a similar resolution later today if I can get through the couple of jobs I have on. I will be sure to test the cameras at different iso's and post the results.
Cheers,
Derryck.
-
I'm planning to shoot a comparison between the 5DII, 1Ds III and maybe a Phase DB with a similar resolution later today if I can get through the couple of jobs I have on. I will be sure to test the cameras at different iso's and post the results.
Cheers,
Derryck.
Base iso IQ and DR has not been discussed and is of interest to me. thanks for taking the time for the tests
Marc