Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Timo Löfgren on November 27, 2008, 11:01:14 am

Title: Hole in the sky
Post by: Timo Löfgren on November 27, 2008, 11:01:14 am
.......
Title: Hole in the sky
Post by: ARD on November 27, 2008, 01:30:48 pm
Very nice composition, I like the way the rockes lead you into the photo, I might be tempted to darken the sky very slightly, but that is being critical

Well done
Title: Hole in the sky
Post by: wolfnowl on November 28, 2008, 02:20:07 am
I think it's well done, but if it was mine I'd chop off some of the bottom - maybe to square...  Of course, everyone gets to have an opinion!

Mike.
Title: Hole in the sky
Post by: Timo Löfgren on November 28, 2008, 10:20:17 am
Thank's for the comments !!!!!


Timo Löfgren
Title: Hole in the sky
Post by: button on November 30, 2008, 02:53:56 pm
I like the symmetry of the shore around the foreground water.  Additionally, the blurriness of that water creates interest by contrasting with the sharpness of the surrounding stone.  Well done.

John