Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: Kevin Gallagher on November 27, 2008, 06:51:01 am

Title: Happy Thanksgiving Gang!!!
Post by: Kevin Gallagher on November 27, 2008, 06:51:01 am
As we get another year older and hopefully a bit wiser  

Best wishes to all and especially to Mike & Chris for putting up with us and for providing this great "playground"  
Title: Happy Thanksgiving Gang!!!
Post by: jani on November 27, 2008, 08:14:29 am
Quote from: Kevin Gallagher
As we get another year older and hopefully a bit wiser  

Best wishes to all and especially to Mike & Chris for putting up with us and for providing this great "playground"  
The Canadian Thanksgiving (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanksgiving) was nearly two months ago, so you're a bit tardy...
Title: Happy Thanksgiving Gang!!!
Post by: Rob C on November 27, 2008, 09:46:32 am
I was wondering whether turkeys appreciate the time of year.

Rob C
Title: Happy Thanksgiving Gang!!!
Post by: jasonrandolph on November 27, 2008, 12:22:05 pm
Quote from: Rob C
I was wondering whether turkeys appreciate the time of year.

Rob C

Do what the guys from Deadliest Catch suggest: forget the turkey, eat crab!
Title: Happy Thanksgiving Gang!!!
Post by: Rob C on November 28, 2008, 03:46:57 am
Quote from: jasonrandolph
Do what the guys from Deadliest Catch suggest: forget the turkey, eat crab!



Put like that, I´d forget Deadliest Catch and think Marie Antoinette!

Rob C
Title: Happy Thanksgiving Gang!!!
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 28, 2008, 06:13:10 pm
We didn't have any cake, only seven pies (I think -- but i lost count).

Anyway, I think any time of year it's appropriate to thank Mike and Chris, and all the other people who make valuable contributions to this site (even grumpy Schewe, from whom I have learned a huge amount).
So Thank You All, and do enjoy whatever holiday gives you an excuse to celebrate something wherever in the world you are

-Eric