Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: Robert Spoecker on November 26, 2008, 01:56:48 pm

Title: 5D II Video
Post by: Robert Spoecker on November 26, 2008, 01:56:48 pm
I will, as soon as possible get my myself a 5D II and would do so even if it had no video capabilities. But it does, so I will dabble with it.

I have both a MacBook Pro and a PC laptop. Does the camera come with decent video processing software to produce movies in hi definition  to be burned to DVD-R?

Does it work on both my computers?

I am very interested to read a short paragraph on this subject from one of you lucky people that already have the camera.

Please dont tell me I will need to buy expensive software, one copy for my Mac and another for my PC  

Thanks,

Robert