Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Digital Cameras & Shooting Techniques => Topic started by: MARK WALLACK on November 26, 2008, 09:10:27 am

Title: G 10 RAW QUESTION
Post by: MARK WALLACK on November 26, 2008, 09:10:27 am
I  can't seem to shoot RAW alone without capturing and addition "L" image.  The playback image reads "RAW+ L" (and the approx 1/4 circle just to the let of the L.
I'm sure I'm missing something simple.....any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks,
Mark

Title: G 10 RAW QUESTION
Post by: Paul Sumi on November 26, 2008, 10:02:01 am
Quote from: MARK WALLACK
I  can't seem to shoot RAW alone without capturing and addition "L" image.  The playback image reads "RAW+ L" (and the approx 1/4 circle just to the let of the L.
I'm sure I'm missing something simple.....any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks,
Mark

If you want to capture only RAW (without JPG):

Press Menu button

In the far left tab (the camera icon), scroll down to "Record RAW+L."

Make sure this option is turned Off.

Best,

Paul
Title: G 10 RAW QUESTION
Post by: MARK WALLACK on November 26, 2008, 07:06:49 pm
Quote from: PaulS
If you want to capture only RAW (without JPG):

Press Menu button

In the far left tab (the camera icon), scroll down to "Record RAW+L."

Make sure this option is turned Off.

Best,

Paul
Title: G 10 RAW QUESTION
Post by: MARK WALLACK on November 26, 2008, 07:08:45 pm
Got It !
Thanks Paul.