Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Gilles L on November 21, 2008, 09:03:08 pm

Title: WTB: MAMIYA 645 AFD TO RZ67 LEAF KIT ADAPTER
Post by: Gilles L on November 21, 2008, 09:03:08 pm
Having recently purchased a Leaf Aptus 22 for my Mamiya AFD, I am looking to buy the leaf kit adapter to use the back on my RZ67.

The kit I am looking for is the one mentioned by Yair in this thread: http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3842 (http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3842)

Thanks,

Gilles
Title: WTB: MAMIYA 645 AFD TO RZ67 LEAF KIT ADAPTER
Post by: Gilles L on December 21, 2008, 08:31:12 pm
Just checking in... I am still looking for the above.

Thanks, and Happy Holidays, Gilles

Quote from: Gilles L
Having recently purchased a Leaf Aptus 22 for my Mamiya AFD, I am looking to buy the leaf kit adapter to use the back on my RZ67.

The kit I am looking for is the one mentioned by Yair in this thread: http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3842 (http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3842)

Thanks,

Gilles