Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: JustinWaldingerPhoto on November 18, 2008, 12:42:20 pm

Title: FS: Phase One P20+ Mamiya 645 Mount
Post by: JustinWaldingerPhoto on November 18, 2008, 12:42:20 pm
Hey Everyone! I am selling my Phase One P20+ DB (Classic) purchased in late March of this year from Capture Integration. I am planning on putting this towards the purchase of an upgrade to a back with a 4:3 ratio chip. I love the square format but I find myself doing more landscape work and wish to utilize the benefit of wide angle lenses.

Phase One P20+ for Mamiya 645 Mount In Excellent condition, (currently 7217 activations) there is a slight knick on the mount, barely noticeable. comes with 1 Brand New battery. Under warranty until 4/08/2009. Will supply invoice from Capture Integration.

Mamiya Sekor 80mm 2.8 AF D (Mint Condition, comes in original box) ($1100 value)

All above located in Long Island City, NY.
Asking Price $7800 + actual shipping costs but am negotiable.
 

regards,
Justin Waldinger
917 362 8971
Title: FS: Phase One P20+ Mamiya 645 Mount
Post by: JustinWaldingerPhoto on November 25, 2008, 02:56:14 pm
Price Drop to $7500 excluding shipping and I will throw in a mamiya 150mm AF f/3.5 lens with a B+W circular polarizer (both in very good condition) free!
Title: FS: Phase One P20+ Mamiya 645 Mount
Post by: JustinWaldingerPhoto on December 09, 2008, 10:35:22 am
Quote from: JustinWaldingerPhoto
Price Drop to $7500 excluding shipping and I will throw in a mamiya 150mm AF f/3.5 lens with a B+W circular polarizer (both in very good condition) free!


Price Drop to $7000 + shipping  


Anyone out there?