Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: dustblue on November 16, 2008, 03:50:48 am

Title: FS:Schneider 40/3.5 for Roller 6008 and Hy6/Afi
Post by: dustblue on November 16, 2008, 03:50:48 am
I bought it in April 2008, half a year from now, and rarely use it(I use a D700 and nikkor 14-24 when wide angle lens is needed most of the time, since I don't have a MFDB). And so I decide to sell it.

I'm based in BeiJing and I think I can diliver it to most part of the world. The price on B and H is $5,550, so I want to sell it at $4,000, and include a B+W 77mm uv filter for free. Of course the price is negotiable, to make it fair.

The lens if in perfect condition, it's virtually a new one, no dust, no scratch, you cant even tell it apart from a new one.

My email: [email protected]  You can also PM me.