Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: GIBS on November 15, 2008, 11:42:32 am

Title: Smart Collection
Post by: GIBS on November 15, 2008, 11:42:32 am
Is it possible to create smart collections using and / or types modifiers ?

What I want it a smart collection with with rating 3 stars or more and the any of the keywords I list ?

What I can see in the gui you can only have all or any - which doesn't appear to give me what I want !

Thanks
Title: Smart Collection
Post by: john beardsworth on November 15, 2008, 12:24:32 pm
Not sure I understand exactly what you want, but you can hold down the Alt/Option key when you click the little plus sign to add a criterion. You can then nest other conditions.

John
Title: Smart Collection
Post by: GIBS on November 15, 2008, 01:50:36 pm
Ah great ! That what i was after !

Thanks